NEW DELHI(TECH BULLETIN): WBBSE result 2018, The West Bengal Board Class 12th result declared today on the official website of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE Board) – wbchse.nic.in.
Students can directly check their result here by entering required information.
The WBCHSE Board had successfully conducted the Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12) for the academic session year 2017-18 in the month of Feb-March 2018.
As per the latest information, the Board will announced the WBCHSE Board Class 12 Arts, Science and Commerce Results 2018 on its official website – wbchse.nic.in.
- The West Bengal Board also announced that next year, the HS exam will be held from February 26 to March 13, 2019
- Aritro Roy from Pathfinder Public School is another student from Kolkata who has secured rank 5
- First among girls is Arkadipta Ghosh from Jadavpur Vidyapith, She is also the topper from Kolkata and her overall rank is 5
- Ritwik Sahoo from Tamluk Hamilton High School has secured rank 2. He was also AIR 13 in NEET
- This is the first time in five years when the West Bengal HS topper is from Humanities stream
- Granthan Sengupta from Jalpaiguri Zilla School secured rank 1 with 99.2% marks
- Pass percentage of Kolkata 87.68%
- Purba Midnapore has the highest pass percentage – 91.98%
- This year pass percentage is 83.75% in 2017 pass percentage was 84.20%
- This year, around 8,25,335 enrolled for the West Bengal Higher Secondary School exam.
- Out of the 8,04,895 candidates who appeared for the examination, 6,63,516 were successful.
The students who wish to check their WBCHSE Board Class 12 results can go to the official portal of the board at wbchse.nic.in.
If you are one of the students eagerly waiting to check your WBCHSE Board Class 12 Result 2018, you can check it on the official website of the WBCHSE Board – wbchse.nic.in.
How to get your WBCHSE Board Class 12 Result 2018:
1) Keep handy your WBCHSE Board Class 12 admit card or your Roll No.
2) Open the official website of the WBCHSE Board – wbchse.nic.in
3) Enter Roll No & Registration No.
4) Click Enter and download the result
All the Best to all the students