JEE Advanced examination is scheduled for May 20th and candidates can register at jeeadv.ac.in until May 7th.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2018 Advanced registration process began on Wednesday, May 2nd. JEE 2018 Mains result was declared on April 30th by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and as many as 2.31 lakh candidates have qualified to appear for JEE Advanced 2018. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 20th by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur.
Qualified candidates can register themselves by filling an online form for the examination at jeeadv.ac.in. The last date to register for the JEE Advanced 2018 exam is May 7th until 5 pm IST.
JEE Advanced examination, which only can be attempted by candidates who have cleared the JEE Mains, is conducted for admission for bachelor’s, integrated master’s and dual degree programmes for all IITs. The computer-based exam is conducted in two phases, Paper-I (9 am to 12 noon) and Paper-II (2 pm to 5 pm).
Eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2018
- The candidate should have qualified for JEE Advanced in Paper -1 of JEE Mains 2018
- Candidates should not have appeared in JEE (Advanced) in 2016 or earlier
- The candidate should have appeared for the Class 12th examination for the first time in 2017 or 2018
- The candidate must not have accepted admission at any IITs earlier
Students are expected to carefully fill the form and upload all the documents correctly as the website doesn’t allow for any rectification or retries.
How to register for JEE Advanced 2018
- Log in to the JEE Advanced 2018 website (jeeadv.ac.in)
- Click on registration link. There is a single for both JEE Mains qualified candidates and Foreign Nations (including OCI and PIO)
- Log in with JEE Main 2018 roll number and password
- Enter the required details and upload scanned copies of all the required documents
- Pay online registration fees of Rs. 2600 ($40 approx) for General category and 1300 ($20 approx) for SC, ST, PWD, and women candidates
- After payment, candidates can log in to the page again and download the registration details